Infused langoustines with seaweed tartare and bottarga
with Michelin-starred Chef Alain Dutournier from La Table du Chef Restaurant, Hanoi Press Club
Designed by Michelin-starred Chef Alain Dutournier, this dish is a delicacy of Southwestern France, featuring a combination of fresh flavours from the sea. The langoustine works well with the seaweed tartare and gives it a beautiful texture and colour.
- Langoustine: 1
- Tobiko caviar: 2 teaspoons
- Seaweed: 1 teaspoon
- Lemon juice: 1 teaspoon
- Avocado, spinach, parsley and capers: 1/2 teaspoon each
- Garlic, ginger, saffron and agar powder: 1/4 teaspoon each
Michelin-starred Chef Alain Dutournier
- Chop seaweed, avocado, spinach, capers and parsley. Mix well with the lemon juice. Pour mixture into a mould and place in fridge to make the base.
- Pour a cup of water into a saucepan and place on the stove until it begins to simmer. Add saffron, agar, chopped garlic and ginger to make gelatin sauce.
- Boil langoustine until well done, then peel.
- Place langoustine in the middle of the mould and pour the sauce over. Wait until the sauce sets, then place on top of the vegetable base you prepared earlier.
- Place tobiko caviar on top.
- Remove the mould and decorate the dish with caviar and lemon rind.
You can enjoy the dish at La Table du Chef Restaurant, Hanoi Press Club, 12 Lý Đạo Thành Street, Hoàn Kiếm District. Tel: +84 24 39340888. VNS