with chef Vũ Anh Đức from Sheraton Hanoi Hotel
Ingredients: serves 3 - 4
300g king oyster mushroom
300g oyster mushroom
300g beech mushroom
1 bay leaf
1 litre milk
A few macadamias
1 pack of Đà Lạt fresh Mozzarella cheese
70g truffle puree
20ml truffle oil
Pepper and salt to taste
Chef Vũ Anh Đức from Sheraton Hà Nội Hotel
- Clean and poach all the mushrooms. Stir-fry 150 grams of mushrooms with a shallot.
- In another pan, stir-fry the rest of the mushrooms with onion, shallot. Then pour in some water and boil until well cooked. After that, grind and strain to make the mushroom soup base.
- Bake macadamias until golden then smash them.
- Slice mozzarella into thin slices, season with some salt, pepper and truffle oil. Leave the cheese in the refrigerator to absorb the seasoning.
- Heat the mushroom soup base up then add cream, milk, butter and season to taste with truffle puree, salt and pepper.
First put the stir-fried mushrooms into the bowl, pour mushroom soup in and finally top the soup bowl with seasoned mozzarella and smashed macadamias.
You can sample the dish at Sheraton Hanoi Hotel, K5 Nghi Tàm, 11 Xuân Diệu St, Tây Hồ Dist, Hà Nội. Tel: +(84)4 3719 9000. Website: sheraton.com/hanoi, sheratonhanoi.com.