Chef Nguyễn Ngọc Quyên from Movenpick Hotel Hà Nội.
with chef Nguyễn Ngọc Quyên from Mövenpick Hotel Hà Nội
Mövenpick Hotel Hà Nội’s Prawn Tacos are a simple yet impressive dish. Spicy char-grilled prawns complimented by a healthy and delicious filling of avocado, romaine lettuce and lime juice will be a fulfilling dish for a hearty appetite. You can enjoy this dish as part of the hotel’s Diner’s Delights menu, which offers classic snacks and craft beer, aiming to give the guests a flavorful trip down memory lane.
- 100g prawn
- 80g avocado
- 80g romaice lettuce
- 100g onion
- 80g capsicum
- 60g mayonnaise
- 60g chili sauce
- 20g Taco shell
- Salt, mayonnaise, lime juice
1. Marinate shrimp: put shrimp in a bowl, sprinkle with lime juice, salt, chili sauce, romaine lettuce and cooking oil and mix well, leave for about 10 minutes.
2. Prepare the skewers, after marinating the shrimp, skewer the shrimps with onion and put them in an oven or a hot grill.
3. Bake 4 minutes then turn the shrimp, do it again with the opposite side until its fragrant and golden-brown .
4. Meanwhile, spread the tortillas on a baking tray and place them in the oven for 2-3 minutes until warmed through. After removing them from the oven, set them aside.
5. Combine mayonnaise, diced avocado, capsicum and remaining lime juice in a bowl. Add seasoning.
6. Divide tortillas among serving plates. Drizzle with the mayonnaise mixture. Fold to enclose the filling. Serve immediately.
You can sample the dishes as part the Diner’s Delights menu at Lounge 83, Mövenpick Hotel Hà Nội. Please dial + 84 24 3822 2800, extension 6101 for reservation.