Provision of local CONSULTANCY SERVICE
Formulation of ‘Sustainable development’ chapter of the Industrial Development Law
As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. On behalf of the German Government, GIZ provides advisory services to the Vietnamese Government in three priority areas: (1) Vocational training, (2) Environmental policy and sustainable use of natural resources, and (3) Energy. For further information, please visit www.giz.de/viet-nam.
The project “Initiative for Global Solidarity” (IGS) of GIZ is looking for a national consulting firm (including a Team leader and 2-4 team members) to execute the assignment “Formulation of ‘Sustainable Development’ chapter of the Industrial Development Law”.
On behalf of the IGS project, the GIZ Office Hanoi is conducting a public tender to seek qualified National Consulting Firm(s) (here after called as NC) for the assignment as follows:
Tentative duration: from 22 February 2023 until 14 July 2023Place of assignment: Mainly in Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh and other provincesNC’s number of working days: up to 117Requirements: The selected NC is expected to have extensive expertise of policy sector in the field of industrial development or sustainability (having 4 policy-related projects on industrial development or sustainability, having 2 projects advising Vietnam ministries on their economic or industrial policy)
Interested NCs are requested to prepare the eligibility dossier in Vietnamese and English including
1. Letter of interest (with Director’s or authorised person’s signature and company stamp)
2. NC profile (incl. Business license (for firm) or Decision of establishment (for association), Tax code registration, organisational chart, summary of experience in policy sector)
3. Audited financial report of the last 3 years
and send to VN_PoS_Quotation@giz.de latest by 17:00 (Hanoi time) on 08.01.2023 with email subject: “Tender 83427938-IGS: Eligibility dossier”
For your better preparation, receipt of Eligibility Assessment Sheet and guidance on filetransfer, please send email request to Question-from-bidder-PoS-VN@giz.de before 23.12.2022.
1. Request of eligibility assessment to be sent to Question-from-bidder-PoS-VN@giz.de before 23.12.2022.
2. Eligibility assessment related questions to be sent to Question-from-bidder-PoS-VN@giz.de before 30.12.2022.
3. Eligibility dossier to be sent to VN_PoS_Quotation@giz.de before 5 PM 08.01.2023. Sending documents to wrong email address will lead to disqualification of the bidder.
4. For data protection and information security reason: In case the total volume of your bids is below 10 MB, you can attach them directly in the email sent to us. In case the total volume of your bids is above 10 MB, the files must be sent via GIZ filetransfer system. We will provide the guidance on how to use filetransfer to interested bidders. Files sent via other applications/systems such as google drive, dropbox…will not be accepted.
5. Only selected bidders will be contacted for receipt of tender dossier.