Provision of local CONSULTANCY AND IMPLEMENTING SERVICE FOR BRAND IDENTITY AND WEBSITE DESIGN
As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. On behalf of the German Government, GIZ provides advisory services to the Vietnamese Government in three priority areas: (1) Vocational training, (2) Environmental policy and sustainable use of natural resources, and (3) Energy. For further information, please visit www.giz.de/viet-nam.
Since 2009, Germany’s implementing agency Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH has supported the Government of Viet Nam to achieve its political targets on the promotion of renewable energy (RE) and energy efficiency (EE). In 2013, the GIZ Energy Support Programme (ESP) - a partnership between Viet Nam’s Ministry of Industry and Trade (MOIT) and GIZ was established, and energy was set as a priority area of cooperation between the two governments.
The programme now aims to accelerate Viet Nam’s sustainable and efficient energy transition strategy by improving the regulatory framework for RE and EE and increasing the capacities of key stakeholders.
Against this background the project is looking for local consulting entity(s)/ (which can provide adequate experts which includes: one (01) project director, two (02) senior design experts, one (01) design expert, one (01) project manager to provide the service of brand identity and website design.
Therefore, GIZ Hanoi Office is conducting a public tender to seek qualified Local Consulting Entity(s) (here after called as LCE) to carry related tasks as below:
Tentative timeframe of the assignment: tentatively start from 1st Feb 2023 until 31st May 2023Place of Assignment: Ha NoiRequirements: The selected LCE will be contracted to provide the design service including design brand identity, brand book, website and provide a short training for ESP team to understand and correctly use the design set. The project manager will serve as the team leader and be responsible for overall coordination, consolidated reporting, and quality assurance of deliverables while the project director is in charge of technical quality assurance.
Interested Local Consulting Entity(s) should send an expression of interest containing:
1. Letter of interest (with authorized signature and company stamp)
2. Entity profile (incl. Business license (for Firm) or Decision of establishment (for Association), tax code registration, organisational chart, summary of experience in energy efficiency research, consulting & training including experience working in capacity development projects and international organizations (if any)) information about number and general qualification/education of staff in each company unit, summary of experience in providing design service.
3. Audited financial report of the last 2 years (for Firm). Important/key information in audited financial reports or annual tax reports (if documents only in Vietnamese) must be translated into English language.
4. Consortium (if at least 2 entities join the assignment): Consortium contract and nomination of consortium leading firm.
LCF or leading firm of consortium is required to have at least 05 years of experience in the field of design service, and can provide Valid Legal Status (having copy of business registration/ decision establishment + VAT code, incl. related business area about design service).
The eligible service providers interested in the tender can apply for this assignment and inform us
officially before 16th December 2022 through the Email: Question-from-bidder-PoS-VN@giz.de to receive the EOI Assessment form.
Subject of the email: Tender code 83427820 / GIZ ESP
The EOI documents with company stamp and signature of the director or the authorized person must be submited in writing in English, latest by 17:00 (Vietnamese time) on 26th December 2022, to the email VN_PoS_Quotation@giz.de
Subject of email: Tender code: Tender code 83427820 / GIZ ESP
Please observe strictly the guidance in the local bidding conditions in the tender dossier.
GIZ is obliged to ensure the confidentiality of all bidding documents submitted.
1. Please send your questions (if any) to the official mailbox:
2. Please send your bidding documents to the official mailbox:
3. Sending bidding documents to wrong email address will lead to disqualification of the bidder.
4. After eligibility check, selected bidders will be invited to send the technical and financial proposals.