At least 15 people across Việt Nam have been hospitalised because of botulinum toxins since mid-July after eating Minh Chay vegan pate – a product made by the Hà Nội-based Lối Sống Mới Two members Ltd Company.
Seven new cases of COVID-19 in central Việt Nam were reported on Tuesday evening, bringing the total number of infections in Việt Nam to 438.
Three people have died and two others are in hospital in the northern province of Hà Giang after mistakenly eating a soup containing poisonous leaves on Sunday.
A foreigner has died and two others are being treated for alcohol poisoning in the central province of Khánh Hòa’s General Hospital after they drunk a mixture of methanol and beer.
Top doctors across Việt Nam's leading medical institutions and agencies reached the assessment as they convened Friday for the sixth and likely final teleconference on the condition of Scotsman Stephen Cameron.
Vietnamese workers abroad are not allowed to work as masseuse/masseur at hotels, restaurants and entertainment facilities abroad from May 20.
At least eight people who suffered venomous snake bites are currently being treated at the Poison Control Centre in Hà Nội's Bạch Mai General Hospital.