Tuesday, July 17 2018

VietNamNews

Trash fire

Update: June, 30/2018 - 01:00
Viet Nam News

A blaze at a waste dump in Ngọc Sơn Commune, Quỳnh Lưu District, left more than 30 residents hospitalised over the past two days due to smoke inhalation. By yesterday afternoon, the Nghệ An Fire Prevention and Control Police, local authorities and residents were still battling the flames. Local residents said that the fire started on Monday night and gradually spread all over the five-hectare rubbish dump. — VNA/VNS Photo Tá Chuyên

Send Us Your Comments:

See also: