Sunday, August 19 2018

VietNamNews

Fire hits apartment building in Gò Vấp District

Update: June, 24/2018 - 21:45
Heavy smoke comes out of a sixth floor apartment at the I-Home building in HCM City’s Govấp District. — Photos news.zing.vn
Viet Nam News

HCM CITY — A fire broke out today in an apartment of the I-Home building in Phạm Văn Chiêu Road, HCM City’s Gò Vấp District causing panic to those living there.

Local residents discovered the blaze after seeing thick smoke coming from an apartment on the 6th floor. Many raised the alarm to warn all others to vacate the building.

About 30 fire fighters rushed to the area and brought the fire under control. Initial cause was suspected due to an electric shock. — VNS

Hundreds of residents evacuate the I-Home building are panic after a fire broke out. —

Send Us Your Comments:

See also: