SINGAPORE - Media OutReach - 12 November2018 - The first business event for health, fitness and wellness inAsia, the FIT Summit, will take place in Singapore on 20th March. Businessleaders will meet to promote greater connectivity, collaboration and investmentacross the industry.
"Our industry in Asia is growing at anexponential rate but it is too fragmented to ensure its sustainable growth.Hundreds of exciting brands and businesses exist, many with great potential butso many not realised. We need to work together to grow our marketplace, engagenew demographics and better serve the communities and customers we serve" --said Ross Campbell, Founder and CEO of FIT Summit.
FIT Summit will act as the platform for brands, companies, clubs and investorsto meet and discuss emerging market trends, business challenges andopportunities.
The inaugural FIT Summit will be held at Hotel Jen Tanglin in Singapore (20thMarch 2019) with 300 executives gathering to hear insights from recognised andrespective business leaders including:
- Christian Mason, Managing Director, South EastAsia, Virgin Active
- Maurice Levine, CEO, Asia and MasterFranchisee, Anytime Fitness
- Mike Lamb, CEO, Asia, Jetts
- Mylene Mendoza-Dayrit, President & CEO,Gold's Gym (Philippines)
- Nicholas Bloy, Co-Managing Partner, NavisCapital
- Simon Flint, CEO, Evolution Wellness (owners ofFitness First Asia, Celebrity Fitness, Five Elements and Chi Fitness)
- Teck Yin Lim, CEO, Sport Singapore
"Executivesand companies from across the world are now confirming their involvement inthis landmark event for Asia's health fitness and wellness industry. We lookforward to welcoming all to Singapore" added Ross.
FIT Summit is thethought leadership and networking platform for Asia-Pacific's health, fitnessand wellness industry. Our network includes multinationalgyms, franchisees, boutiques and start-ups, apparel, equipment, nutrition andtechnology providers, sporting events, insurers, investment firms, consultancygroups, government bodies and corporate wellness. For moreinformation please visit: www.thefitsummit.com