Harnessing Digital Technology for Next-Level
Customer Centred Retailing
JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA - Media
OutReach - 9 November 2018 - African retailers are facing a rapid evolution of
technology and online players like Take-A-Lot in South Africa, Konga in Nigeria
and Jumia Kenya have entered the market, which has created huge competition for
The internet and customer expectations are
forcing retailers to reassess the service they provide, not just in terms of
convenience and pace, but engagement and enjoyability.
On 30 January 2019, IT News Africa will host Digital Retail Forum 2019 ( www.digitalretailforum.co.za ) at the Hilton Hotel in
Sandton, Johannesburg, South Africa.
Themed Harnessing Digital Technology for Next-Level
Customer Centred Retailing, DRF2019 will
focus on how emerging technologies such as Ai, IoT, drones, digital payment
solutions, new eCommerce models and mobility are disrupting the retail sector. This
event will also delve into how to survive by harnessing new technology to
improve both Customer Experience and
A variety of professionals will visit
#DigitalRetailForum looking for products and services that will help them
increase productivity, reduce costs, attract
more customers, improve customer
experience, enhance security and sell
more - whether they are small independent retailers or large retail groups.
to be discussed:
- Leveraging data to understand customer segments,
manage risks and enhance decision making.
- Mapping your journey from brick-and-mortar to
- Leveraging mobile technology to enhance your
- Making Mobile Payment for Everything a
- Leveraging AI to impact your bottom line and CX.
- Real-World retail digital transformation stories.
- Order Fulfilment: Improving efficiency and speed
- Understanding the key drivers within the South
African retail sector.
- Understanding the digital customer's journey.
- Utilising technology to identify customer
- Optimizing inventory management and supply chains
- Closing the gap between technology and personalization.
- Customer engagement with interactive digital
signage and point-of-sale (POS) solutions.
- Delivering a technology platform that empowers
the business and delights customers.
- Assessing emerging retail models and technologies
that will define 2019 and beyond.
- Adapting to Generation Z -- "the digital shopper".
- The store of the future.
To register, speak or exhibit at the conference,
[t]: 011 026 0982 [e]: firstname.lastname@example.org