with chef Lê Đức Hải from Ngon Garden Restaurant in Hà Nội
chef Lê Đức Hải
This particular type of porridge is not only tasty and rich in character but also great for the digestive system whether breakfast or dinner.
- Rice: 100 gr
- Salted duck eggs: 2-4
- Lean or blade pork: 100 gr
- Sugar: 1 tsp
- Broth mix: 1 tsp
- Dried onion: 50 gr
- Pepper: 1/5 tsp.
- Fish sauce: 2 tsp.
- Fresh green onion: 100 gr
Porridge with salted duck egg and minced pork
- Cook the rice into porridge.
- Crack the salted eggs open and put the yolk into the porridge until well-cooked then allow to cool before grinding.
- Stir-fry the minced pork. With the yolk and spices, place it in the porridge pot and stir well before scooping the mix into a bowl and topping it off with fresh green onion and pepper.
You can enjoy the dish as well as 50 others at Buffet Chillout at Ngon Garden Restaurant, 70 Nguyễn Du Street, Hà Nội.
The buffet is open from 7-10am every Saturday and Sunday at Ngon Garden Restaurant, costing VNĐ185,000 for adults, half for children, and free for children under 1.1 metres in height.
Discounts are available this month when ordering via the hotline on 0902 226 224. For example, “Buy 3, Get 1 Free”. VNS