|The students stung by bees in clinic in Cam Lộ District. VNA/VNS Photo|
QUẢNG TRỊ – Twenty-six students of Cam Lộ Primary School in Quảng Tri Province were stung by bees and hospitalised yesterday, reported Vietnam News Agency.
At about 4pm on Monday, while playing in the playground, the students discovered a hive, used sticks to break it and were then stung by the bees.
After the incident, the students were sent to the clinic of Cam Lộ District for treatment.
The clinic had to mobilise 20 nurses and four doctors to examine and treat the pupils. Currently, the health of all 26 children has stabilised.
Fortunately, the bees were identified as honeybees, which have less poisonous venom than other varieties. – VNS