|A medical worker on duty at a lockdown area to disinfect people delivering supplies in Đà Nẵng City. — VNA/VNS Photo Văn Dũng|
HÀ NỘI — A list of venues identified as possible COVID-19 hotspots nationwide has been released by the Ministry of Health.
Officials are asking anyone who has visited the locations during a specific time period to contact the authorities for assistance.
In the past week, there have been 42 new community transmissions, mainly in Đà Nẵng, but also cases in Quảng Nam, Hà Nội and HCM City.
The ministry has required those who visited the following areas during the mentioned timeframes to immediately contact local centres for disease control and prevention for guidance on health monitoring.
In Đà Nẵng:
- Doll House Cafeteria in 1 Nguyễn Văn Thoại Road in Sơn Trà District between July 12 and 14
- Huỳnh Gia Ngư Hotel in 169 Nguyễn Văn Thoại Road in Sơn Trà District between July 12 and 13
- Cọ Xanh Restaurant in Mỹ Khê Beach on July 12
- Rơm Food & Drink Restaurant in 114 Nguyễn Văn Thoại Road on July 12 and 13
- Bà Nà Hill in Hoà Ninh Commune in Hoà Vang District on July 13
- OQ Lounge Pub DnD in 18 Bạch Đằng Road in Hải Châu District on July 13
- Vân Avocado Ice Cream in Bắc Mỹ An Market on July 14
- Mining Book Coffee in 54 Hà Văn Tính Road in Liên Chiểu District on July 17-18 and July 22 and 27
- KANE-M Đà Nẵng Co,Ltd in Liên Chiểu District between July 17-22 and on July 27
- Big C Đà Nẵng Supermarket in 257 Hùng Vương Road on July 18 and July 26
- An Ngãi Đông Church in Âu Cơ Road in Hoà Vang District on July 19
- Mới Market in 212 Hoàng Diệu Road in Hải Châu District between July 20 and 22
- Tâm Phúc Vegetarian Restaurant in 132 Quang Trung Road in Hải Châu District between July 24 and 26
- 142 Restaurant in Quang Trung Road in Hải Châu District between July 24 and 26
- Quảng Tuý Loan Noodle Restaurant in Quang Trung Road in Hải Châu District between July 24 and 26
- Laundery service store in 95 Hải Phòng Road in Hải Châu District between July 24 and 16
- Vinmart Supermarket in 114 Quang Trung Road in Hải Châu District on July 25
- Passenger bus from Đà Nẵng to Buôn Ma Thuột on July 26 and from Đà Nẵng to Đắk Lắk Inter-provincial bus station on July 27
In Quảng Nam:
- Bánh mì Phượng in 2B Phan Chu Trinh Road in Hội An Town on July 14
- Hội An Silk Marina Resort & Spa in August 18 Road in Hội An Town on July 24-25
- Hội An Ancient Town between July 24 and 25
In Hà Nội:
- Đà Nẵng – Hà Nội flight VN166 and VN168 on July 15
- Pizza Al Fresco's in 106 Trần Thái Tông Street between July 16 and 22
- Nam Xuân Drug Store in 274 Mễ Trì Thượng Street on July 24
- Thái Hà Health Clinic in 178 Thái Hà Street on July 28
In HCM City:
- Triều An Hospital in 425 Kinh Dương Vương Street in Bình Tân District on July 21
- City International Hospital in 17A Street in Bình Tân District between July 21-22
- Thanh Danh 2 Hotel in 624 Nguyễn Chí Thanh Road in District 11 on July 21-22
- AEON MALL Bình Tân in Bình Tân District between July 22-26
The ministry has required people visiting these places to send their personal information and those in close contact with them to the telephone number 888.
In addition, all those who have been at these places are asked to call the hotlines 0905108844 (Đà Nẵng Centre for Disease Control), 0914085388 (Quảng Nam Centre for Disease Control), 0969082115/0949396115 (Hà Nội Centre for Disease Control), or 0869577133 (HCM City Centre for Disease Control) to give health authorities the phone numbers of the people who have come into close contact with them. — VNS