Saturday, October 19 2019

VietNamNews

Fire causes panic among apartment residents in capital

Update: January, 22/2019 - 11:00
The fire caused panic among residents at the Linh Đàm apartment complex in Hà Nội’s Hoàng Mai District on Monday. — Photo giaoducthoidai.vn
Viet Nam News

HÀ NỘI — A fire broke out last night on the 15th floor of an apartment complex in Hà Nội’s Hoàng Mai District.

A witness said the fire broke out at 21:45 on the 15th floor of HH3A builing.

The electricity in the building was cut off and the elevators stopped working causing panic among residents, who started to flee.

The fire was contained within an hour, according to local police.

Fortunately, there were no casualties. — VNS

Send Us Your Comments:

See also: