SINGAPORE - Media OutReach - 22 October2020 - EdgeProp Singapore,the fastest-growing property portal in the republic, will present its 4th EdgeProp Excellence Awards on Oct 29, 2020. The annual awards honour the leading performersand outstanding developments in the local property community. It recognises therelentless commitment from property developers to ensure continuous innovation,best-in-class design and the highest level of integrity.
Despite the unprecedentedCovid-19 business environment, the awards saw the highest number of entriesthis year.Over 70 submissions in the six award categories -- Landscape, Design,Innovation, Sustainability, Marketing and Showflat -- were evaluated by our panel of esteemed judges from various fields of expertise within the industry. They are:
- Khew Sin Khoon,Group CEO of CPG Corporation on Innovation Excellence
- Ong Choon Fah,CEO of Edmund Tie & Co. on Marketing Excellence
- Yvonne Tan,Director of DP Green on Landscape Excellence
- Angela Lim,Co-Founder of SuMisura on Showflat Excellence
- Colin Seah,Founder & Director of Ministry of Design on Design Excellence
- Dr Lee Nai Jia,Deputy Director, Institute of Real Estate and Urban Studies, NUS onSustainability Excellence
- Bernard Tong,CEO, EdgeProp Singapore
The aggregated scores of all nomineeswere carefully reviewed by KPMG Singapore, the Official Knowledge partner,before the winners were announced.
Thejudging committee will recognise a total of 13 winnersthis year. The results will be announcedlive on the EdgeProp Excellence Awards 2020 Virtual Ceremony on Oct 29, SGT2pm, hosted by Mediacorp CLASS 95 DJ, Jean Danker. Register now for the virtualseat at awards.edgeprop.sg/register. Watch the teaser here.
About EdgeProp Singapore
EdgeProp Singapore offerspersonalised news and tools to homebuyers and investors. EdgeProp Singapore isalso the property section of The Edge Singapore, a business and investmentweekly publication established in Nov 2001.