When there isn't enough time to prepare a traditional Bolognese sauce, use home cook Hùng Hiệp's method to quickly serve the same fantastic flavour combination.
200g minced beef
400g canned spaghetti sauce
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 pinch salt/pepper
|Home cook Hùng Hiệp|
- Place the pot on the stove, add approximately 700ml of water, and cook on high heat.
- When the water reaches a rolling boil, add a teaspoon of salt and 200g of spaghetti. Lower the heat to medium.
- After around 8 to 10 minutes of stirring and cooking, take the noodles from the fire and place them in a basket to drain.
- Put 200g of minced beef in a bowl, add 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/3 teaspoon ground pepper and mix well. Then marinate for about 10 minutes for the beef to absorb the spices.
- Place a second pan on the stove over medium heat, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and wait until it is hot before adding the diced onion and sautéing.
- Next, add the beef mince that has been marinated, and stir-fry it completely to avoid the beef from sticking.
The beef needs to be stir-fried for around 5 minutes to be ready.
- Once the beef is done, add the entire 400g of ready-made spaghetti sauce to the pan with the sauteed meat. Stir for about 3 minutes, then add 1/3 teaspoon of ground pepper before turning off the heat.
- Put the boiled spaghetti on a plate, then drizzle a little minced beef sauce on top and it's done. VNS