with Chef Nguyễn Thị Ánh, Grand Plaza hotel Hà Nội
Fruit salad with Mayonnaise
- Cauliflower and broccoli:150g each
- Cherry tomatoes:100g
- Green, red and yellow bell pepper:100g
- Chicken eggs:3
- Condensed milk:50g
- A pinch of salt
Chef Nguyễn Thị Ánh,
- Cut the cauliflower and broccoli into florets, poach in boiling water until cooked and tender
- Julienne the carrots and bell peppers
- Cut the cherry tomatoes into 2
- Slice cucumber at a 45-degree angle
- Pan-fry the bacon
- Mix the condensed milk, juice of a lemon and the mayo to make salad dressing
- In a big salad bowl, mix all the veggies with the dressing adding a pinch of salt.
- On a big plate, place the salad and cut the eggs into flowers for decoration.
- Serve cold!