|A doctor of Sông mã District General Hospital examines a women - one of 191 people suffering from food poisonning after a wedding party in Sông Mã District, Sơn La Province on Sunday. — VNA/VNS Photo Hữu Quyết |Viet Nam News
SƠN LA — Sông Mã District General Hospital in northern Sơn La Province received 191 patients suffering from food poisoning from late Monday to Tuesday evening.
The patients fell ill after attending a wedding party in the district on Sunday.
Hoàng Lan Phượng, vice director at the hospital, said all the patients had the same symtoms, including diarrhoea, vomiting and fever.
They received water transfusion and their condition was better, Phượng said, adding no one was critical.
By Tuesday evening, 45 patients were discharged from the hospital.
According to the patients, they were served boiled/grilled beef and pork, alcohol and sticky rice at the wedding. — VNS