- Nom, nom, Việt Nam - Episode 85: Raw red jellyfish
- Nom, nom, Vietnam - Episode 80: Noodles with chili salt
- Nom, nom, Việt Nam - Episode 79: Fried spring rolls
- Nom, nom, Vietnam-Episode 78: Cylindrical glutinous rice cake
- Nom, nom, Việt Nam - Episode 77: Bamboo shoots and squid soup
Lovers of Vietnamese street food will surely recognise bò lá lốt (grilled beef wrapped in lolot leaf). It may be simply ground beef wrapped in lolot leaf, but this dish will take you by surprise with its delicious taste and mouth watering flavours.