Spice up your taste buds with a flavoursome dining experience of Seaweed Pasta with Scallops, a simple yet delicious twist by chef Patrick Ho from Fortuna Hotel Hanoi.
Experience fusion tastes of the Italian pasta, coated in a hearty seaweed sauce, tossed with succulent grilled Hokkaido scallops and adorned with seaweed flakes, perilla and leeks. It’s going to be sensational!
Ingredients: serves 2
2 tablespoon homemade seaweed sauce
150g white radish
5cm onion leek
2pcs Ooba leaf
1 tablespoon olive oil
1pc dried chili
50pcs Nori seaweed
1,500 ml water
chef Kenji Tam from Fortuna Hanoi Hotel
To make seaweed sauce:
- Put the seaweed into the pot at a medium heat
- When the seaweed is becoming soggy, reduce to lower heat and add water until it boils.
- Add a little salt to taste.
To make the seaweed dish:
- Cook the pasta for 3-4 minutes in boiling water.
- Cut white radish and Seaweed Nori into small pieces.
- Fry the scallops in the oil until they are just golden brown.
- Sauté the pasta and scallops and then add the seaweed sauce.
- Place the seaweed pasta with scallops on the round dish, decorated with white radish and Seaweed Nori on top.
This pasta seaweed can be enjoyed at Tiffin All Day Dining and Emperor Japanese Cuisine Restaurant, Fortuna Hotel Hanoi, 6B Láng Hạ Str, Ba Đình Dist, Hà Nội. Tel: 04 3831 3333, ext 6160 or visit website fortuna.vn