|The infants are treated in Đắk Lắk General Hospital this morning. — Photo thanhnien.vn|Viet Nam News
ĐẮK LẮK — A man was killed this morning and four relatives, including his 23-year-old wife, his seven-month-old son and his 40-day-old nephew, were seriously injured due to gasoline burns in Ea Phê Commune in the Central Highlands province of Đắk Lắk.
Ngô Đại Phong, deputy director of the Đắk Lắk General Hospital, said the man died five minutes after being taken to the hospital. The injured patients are being treated free of cost because they are from a poor household in the locality.
According to the initial information, the man poured a can full of gasoline on his body and on the bed his four relatives were sleeping at 10pm yesterday. The motive for his act remains unknown.
The local police are investigating the case. — VNS