PrimeDay will feature thousands of deals in Singapore across products from topbrands including Acer, BOSE, Braun, Muji, Pampers, Philips, Skip Hop, Sonos,and small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) like Happyganics and PorcelainSkin, and holiday must-haves including toys, electronics, beauty, kitchen,home, and much more
Amazonis launching e-Gift Cards and 10 new categories of products on Amazon.sg,expanding the selection available for customers to shop millions of items thisPrime Day
SINGAPORE - Media OutReach - 28 September 2020 - (NASDAQ:AMZN) - Amazon'sannual Prime Day is back in time for the holidays on October 13-14. The two-dayshopping event delivers Prime members incredible savings and deep discounts on thousandsof deals across every category and from local small and medium-sized businessesin Singapore. Prime Day kicks off in Singapore on Tuesday, October 13 and runs throughWednesday, October 14, offering Prime members the chance to shop deals and topproducts for the holiday season including toys, electronics, beauty, kitchen,home, baby products and more, from the comfort and safety of their homes at amazon.sg/primeday.This will be the first installment in Singapore with Amazon.sg since its launch last year, allowingSingaporeans more ways to shop with Amazon. Not a Prime member yet? Anyone canjoin Prime or start a 30-day free trial at amazon.sg/prime toparticipate in Prime Day.
Amazon islaunching e-Gift Cards this Prime Day. Amazon.sg's e-Gift Cards offer an easy,simple and convenient gifting experience, and can be redeemed on an extensiveselection of products on Amazon.sg. On October 13 and 14, Prime members whopurchase at least S$50 Amazon.sg e-Gift Card in a single transaction can receivea bonus S$10 e-Gift Card, while stocks last. Please visit amazon.sg/egiftcardofferfor more information, terms and conditions apply.
Amazon is alsointroducing 10 new categories of products on Amazon.sg this Prime Day, expandingthe selection available for customers to shop. Customers can shop for millionsof items in new categories such as: Musical Instruments, Gardening, Furniture, Jewelry,Watches, Luggage, Business Industrial and Scientific Supplies, Video DVD,Music, and Software.
"This year'sPrime Day is an amazing opportunity for Prime members to enjoy savings withthousands of deals, explore our new expanded selection and get their holiday shoppingdone early, all from the comfort of their homes," said, Henry Low, Country Manager,Amazon Singapore. "In the midst of an unprecedentedyear, we're excited for Prime members in Singapore and worldwide to discovernew ways to support local retailers and save big on everything they need andlove."
Support Small Businesses
2020has been a challenging year for many SMBs and Amazon has been supportingthousands of local retailers to build sustainable and thriving businesses byselling on Amazon.sg. To make it easier than ever for customers to supportsmall businesses, Amazon has launched new curated collections to connectcustomers with local small businesses through a "Shop Local" initiative. Customersin Singapore will be able to shop curated small business collections in boththe lead-up to and on Prime Day. Visit amazon.sg/shoplocal to start shopping.
Discover Your Shopper Persona
When it comes toshopping, people may adopt different personas as a Lobang Hunter, Informed Buyer,Kiasu Shopaholic or a Practical Shopper. Amazon has collaboratedwith Mothership to launch a shopper personality quiz today that will helpcustomers discover their shopper persona and get relevant shopping tips to makethe most of Prime Day. Visit amazon.sg/shopperpersonato learn more.
What's New this Prime Day
- 48 hours of exclusive shoppingfor Prime members with the best deals on thousands of products on Amazon.sg andPrime Now.
- 10new categories with millionsof products added to Amazon's ever-expanding selections, covering categorieslike Jewelry, Musical Instruments, Furniture, DVD and more.
- Curatedselection of deals from local retailers in categories such as home and home improvement, electronics, kitchen anddining, health and personal care, toys and games, groceries and more, as wellas brands like Acer, Bioderma, BOSE, Braun, Dyson, Graco, Instant Pot, Klipsch, JBL, Muji, Nikon, OnePlus, Pampers, Philips, Skip Hop, Sonos,and more.
- Amazon.sge-Gift Cards will be available during this PrimeDay. Amazon.sg e-Gift Cards offer an easy, simple and convenient giftingexperience, providing an extensive selection of products on Amazon.sg. OnOctober 13 and 14, Prime members who purchase at least S$50 Amazon.sg e-GiftCard in a single transaction can receive a bonus S$10 e-Gift Card, while stockslast. Please visit amazon.sg/egiftcardofferfor more information, terms and conditions apply.
- Finding Deals Has Never Been Easier: From spotlight deals to lightning deals, Primemembers will enjoy thousands of great offers this Prime Day, with new dealslaunching every four to six hours.
- What is your Shopper Persona? Singaporeans can find outwhat is their shopper persona and discover better ways to enjoy shopping withAmazon at amazon.sg/shopperpersona.
Early Prime Day Deals Start Oct 1; Save Big this Prime Day
Starting October 1st, customers can shop earlyexclusive offers and deals on Amazon.sg leading up to Prime Day on October 13and 14. Primemembers will enjoy a series of exclusive deals on categories like Baby andToys, Pets and Groceries, PC and Gaming, Home and Kitchen, Consumer Electronicsand Health and Beauty. Follow
- 1 -- 2 October -- Save up to 40% on select Baby products, Toys andGames
- 3 -- 4 October -- Save up to 35% on select Pet supplies, Groceries,Beers, Wines and Spirits
- 5 -- 6 October -- Save up to 40% on select PC and Gaming devices
- 7 -- 8 October -- Save up to 30% on select Home and Kitchen products
- 9 -- 10 October -- Save up to 35% on select Consumer Electronics
- 11 -- 12 October -- Save up to 40% on select Beauty, Health, Householdand Personal Care appliances
- From now until 12 October -- - Save up to44% across headphones, speakers and wearable technology
- - Save up to30% on Home and Kitchen
- - Save up to 30%on for two or more on selected video game titles
- - Save 20% onBestsellers in Books
- - Spend S$80and get S$20 off on selected baby, beauty and personal care essentials
Every Day Made Better with Amazon Prime
Amazon Prime was designed to make your life better every single day.Over 150 million paid members around the world enjoy the many benefits ofPrime, including the best of shopping and entertainment. In Singapore, Primemembership includes unlimited access to award-winning movies and TV episodeswith Prime Video, unlimited access video game benefits with Prime Gaming, PrimeDay, and more. Prime was built on the foundation of unlimited fast, freeshipping. Prime members enjoy access to tens of thousands of items available onPrime Now with free two-hour delivery on orders over S$60, as well as freeone-day delivery on domestic Prime eligible items on Amazon.sg. Members alsoenjoy access to millions of products on Amazon International Store on Amazon.sgwith free international delivery on eligible orders over S$60. Prime is S$2.99per month. Start a 30-day free trial of Prime at amazon.sg/prime.
Amazon is guidedby four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passionfor invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking.Customer reviews, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon,AWS, and Kindle are some of the products and services pioneered by Amazon. Formore information, visit Amazon.sg.