NEW YORK, US - Media OutReach - 5 August 2020 - Infor, a globalleader in business cloud software specialized by industry, today announced thatGartner Inc. has positioned Infor CloudSuitein the Visionaries quadrant of the 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Cloud ERPfor Product-Centric Enterprises. Infor was positioned highest for ability toexecute in the Visionaries quadrant.
Downloada complimentary copy of the 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant forCloud ERP for Product-Centric Enterprises, published June 22.
"We believe Infor's placement as a Visionaryin this Gartner Magic Quadrant recognizes our ability to provide CloudSuitesthat are designed to serve certain specific needs of a variety of industries,including manufacturing,healthcare, distribution, public sector,retail and hospitality,"said Soma Somasundaram, Infor chief technology officer and president ofproducts. "Infor's CloudSuites utilize our leading technology platform, InforOS to power next-generation user experiences, integrations and workflows, whichare designed to help increase productivity and collaboration."
"Infor CloudSuites deliver back-officeoperations, key industry analytics and reporting -- along with mobile access andimplementation accelerators -- in an effort to help lower companies' risks andhelp keep them current with the latest innovations," he added. "This canprovide enterprises with agility and flexibility to help drive performance andscalability and assist in reducing time-to-value."
In its Magic Quadrant for Cloud ERP forProduct-Centric Enterprises, Gartner notes that, "By 2022, 30% of largeenterprises will have moved to a platform- and product-centric approach withstandardized ERP capabilities at the platform core."
In addition, the report stated, "By 2025, thetop four ERP vendors will rebrand themselves as business platform providers."
According to the Magic Quadrant report, "Gartner defines a product-centriccloud ERP suite as aset of loosely coupled products comprising:
- Operational ERP -- supply chain and manufacturing-related functionality such as demand management, order management, material requirements planning (MRP), inventory management, supply chain/direct procurement, manufacturing control capabilities, and distribution/logistics.
- Financial management functionality (those vendors that provide only financial management as a suite are rated in a separate Magic Quadrant).
- Purchasing focused on indirect goods, services and capital equipment.
- HCM -- for cost management as well as staffing for operational resources.
- Specialized, industry-specific modules or applications including, but not limited to, modules such as configure-to-order (CTO) or make-to-order (MTO), and field service management (FSM), or broader application solutions like enterprise asset management (EAM) and product life cycle management (PLM)."
@Infor CloudSuite positioned in Visionariesquadrant of the @Gartner_inc June 2020 Magic Quadrant for #Cloud #ERP forProduct-Centric Enterprises https://ow.ly/BRhs30qTnWy
Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Cloud ERP forProduct-Centric Enterprises Tim Faith, Duy Nguyen, Denis Torii, Paul Schenck,Christian Hestermann, 22 June 2020.
Gartner does notendorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications,and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with thehighest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist ofthe opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed asstatements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied,with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability orfitness for a particular purpose.
Infor is a global leader in business cloudsoftware specialized by industry. With 17,300 employees and over 68,000customers in more than 170 countries, Infor software is designed for progress.To learn more, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- The top 20 aerospace companies
- 9 of the top 10 high tech companies
- 14 of the 25 largest U.S. healthcare delivery networks
- 19 of the 20 largest U.S. cities
- 18 of the top 20 industrial distributors
- 13 of the top 20 global retailers
- 4 of the top 5 brewers
- 17 of the top 20 global banks
- 9 of the 10 largest global hotel brands
- 7 of the top 10 global luxury brands
This announcementreflects the direction Infor may take with regard to the specific product(s)described herein, all of which is subject to change by Infor in its solediscretion, with or without notice to you. This announcement is not acommitment to you in any way and you should not rely on this document or any ofits content in making any decision. Infor is not committing to develop ordeliver any specified enhancement, upgrade, product or functionality, even ifsuch is described in this announcement and even if such description isaccompanied by words such as "anticipate," "believe," "expect," "intend,""may," "plan," "project," "predict," "should," "will," and/or similarexpressions. Many factors can affect Infor's product development plans and thenature, content and timing of future product releases, all of which remain inthe sole discretion of Infor. This announcement, in whole or in part, may notbe incorporated into any contractual agreement with Infor or its subsidiariesor affiliates. Infor expressly disclaims any liability with respect to thisannouncement.