- Launching "In the Name of Summer" Pop-up Twin Stores togetherwith Lifestyle Brand - Asian Gold
- Showcasing a Selection of Globally Exclusive Brands, SettingOff an Aesthetic Movement this Summer
HONG KONG, CHINA - Media OutReach - 4 August 2020- Located in the heartof Hong Kong, Fashion Walk is a hotspot of international fashion, beauty andlifestyle brands, and global delicacies. This summer, Fashion Walk strives tofurther develop pop-up store concept by integrating fashion and art incollaboration with the lifestyle brand Asian Gold. From now through August 31,2020, selective artists and fashion brands will take part in several globally exclusiveexhibitions or unveil for the first time at "In the Name of Summer" pop-up twinstores. This will definitely reinforce the leading position in trend andfashion of Fashion Walk.
Ms. Bella Chhoa, Director -- Leasing and Property Management of HangLung Properties (right) and Mr. Phillip GOLD, founder of Asian Gold (left) joinforces to launch the "In the Name of Summer" pop-up twin stores toshow their determination to further develop the innovative pop-up store concept. For more photos, please download fromthis link.
Ms.Bella Chhoa, Director --Leasing and Management ofHang Lung Properties, says, "In addition to continuously introducing flagshipstores of international fashion brands and specialty shops, we have also beenbroadening our tenant mix and constantly bringing excitement to our customers throughvarious events and pop-up stores with different themes. As customers enjoy abroad spectrum of new brands and the gastronomic experiences, we are wideningtheir exposure and knowledge in different areas while offering them a one-stopshopping experience."
FashionWalk takes leading edge when it comes to launching captivating pop-up stores. Animpressive portfolio of unique pop-up stores previously held includes"INCREDIBLE X Mickey Mouse X Red A" concept store, the world's first"Givenchy #ThisIsNotWhatYouThink" pop-up store, and "IWC X UrbanCoffee Roaster" pop-up coffee shop just to name a few. All projects receivedhigh acclamation. Bella continues, "Our collaboration with Asian Gold tolaunch the pop-up twin stores aims at bringing out different themes at twospaces at Fashion Walk, which guarantees to offer customers a one-of-a-kindexperience."
Incontrast to conventional pop-up stores, "In the Name of Summer" takesform as twin stores at Fashion Walk. Two spaces are created; one showcasesweekly art exhibitions, while the other one offers retail service frommulti-brands for customers. The idea is to surprise customers with a fruitful andin-depth exploration.
Mr.Phillip GOLD, the founder of Asian Gold, says, "Frankly speaking, I am anavid customer of Fashion Walk. Apart from being recognized for offering a vastselection of international fashion and lifestyle brands, the pop-up stores thatFashion Walk has had from time to time impressed me a lot too. These often inspireme with creative ideas. The vision of Asian Gold is to promote lifestyleimmersed by art and fashion, which closely aligns with the commitment ofFashion Walk to assimilate high quality lifestyle experiences. When the conceptof "In the Name of Summer" project was conceived, Fashion Walk is onmy top priority. This summer, Asian Gold and Fashion Walk join forces to launch"In the Name of Summer" pop-up twin stores in order to create aplatform where fashion and art come together for consumers to appreciate theaesthetics of design and commerce in one single place."
"Inthe Name of Summer" brings fashion, lifestyle, photography, music, dance,and other elements together to set off a new anesthetic movement in the form ofpop-up exhibitions and stores. The participating artists and brands include:
- WilsonPK, a fashion designer and a graduate from Central Saint Martins College of Artand Design, who previously collaborated with the international superstar LadyGaga;
- RickyyWong, a designer who participated in Vancouver Fashion Week, Los AngelesFashion Week, Shanghai Fashion Week and Paris Fashion Week;
- VincentLi, a fashion designer who was selected as Not Just A Label's Top 50 GlobalDesigners in 2016;
- JeffMui, a fashion designer and the founder of Jeff Dark, who designed costumes forcelebrities such as Kelly Chan, Kay Tse and so on;
- JamesTong, the mastermind behind LUXELIVING and was selected as one of the receiversof the World Chinese Youth Leadership award by the world Chinese magazine YaZhouZhouKan(formerly known as Asia Times);
- VincyLeung, a Green Leaf Artist of Art with the Disabled Association Hong Kong, whospecializes in photography of streets, products and creativity;
- VaapIp, an artist who is famed for the use of uniformity and repetition to depictcityscape structures;
- Feminart,a photography studio set up by Iris Cheng, who has worked in film and creative mediafields for years;
- BowTie Shop HK, a local bow tie brand notable for working with Mini cooper, trendybrand LEE, HKJC, etc;
- OTT(Over The Top), a fashion brand reputable for their exaggerated and glamorousstyles;
- BigHorn, an eyewear brand that has won various international design awards, and ispopular among international stylists, celebrities, fashionistas and bloggers;
- MakeYourself Look Amazing, a hair and jewelry label, which creates hand-made Frenchartisan headpieces.
About Fashion Walk
In a unique fusion of indoor and outdoor elementsat the heart of Causeway Bay, embracing three vibrant streets -- Paterson,Kingston and Food Street -- Fashion Walk is a distinctive shopping destination,offering the latest trends in fashion, gastronomy, and lifestyle in amagnificent setting. Fashion Walk has its finger firmly on the pulse of fashiontrends, allowing connoisseurs of style to discover popular international brandsand rising stars. More and more cutting-edge designers and labels are opening theirflagship and concept stores here, including the first CHANEL Beauty Studio,medical beauty solution SkinCeuticals and SkinCeuticals by per FACE, legendaryFrench perfume label GOUTAL's first flagship store in Asia, the first overseasstore of Japanese fashion retailer STUDIOUS, the first pet-friendly beauty andevent venue Private i Concept Store, the first Vivienne Westwood café-boutique,and trendy label select shops including D-Mop, HER, I.T, JUICE, MastermindWorld, and SHINE, to name but a few. Fashion Walk is also home to a diversearray of culinary delights. Highlights include America's lobster-themed chainRed Lobster, Asia's best female chef's burger joint Little Bao Diner flagshipstore, the only patisserie with a savory menu Lady M from New York, and manymore. Fashion Walk is obviously the home of Fashion Intelligence, and thecoming together of ideas and insights.
| || |
| || |