Viet Nam News
with chef Patrick Morris from Sheraton Hanoi Hotel
This week, brace yourself for a new recipe from Chef Morris. The dish is nutritious and is a must for fans of beef.
Ingredients: serves 1
400g Australian tenderloin
· 25g gherkins
· 25g red onion
· 5g parsley
· 2 lemons
· 4 quail eggs
· 10ml olive oil
· 40g black caviar
· Salt & pepper to taste
- Finely chop capers, gherkins, red onions and parsley and place in a bowl.
- With a clean chopping board, mince the beef, using a clean knife.
- Make sure beef is fresh and once beef is minced nicely, let it chill in the fridge.
- Add it to the caper and gherkin mixture; using gloves, mix together then add the lemon juice, salt and pepper.
· Press into a ring mould and top with black caviar, then soft poached quail eggs.
You can sample the dish at Sofitel Plaza Hanoi, 1 Thanh Niên Road, Ba Đình District, Hà Nội. Tel: +84 (0)4 3823 8888.