|Executive Chef Lâm Quốc Huy from Mai House Saigon Hotel|
The combination of tropical fruit and succulent tuna, blended with rich wasabi cream of this standout starter is a perfect choice for those who are looking for a healthy and balanced meal.
The tuna is coated with toasted sesame seeds and then seared briefly on each side, resulting in a tender and juicy fish that is cooked to perfection. The mixed salad and a subtle kick of spicy wasabi cream provide a refreshing and crunchy texture that balances the flavours and adds more nutrients to the dish.
|Sesame-Crusted Tuna Tataki with Wasabi Cream and Mixed Salad|
- Tuna: 120g
- Dijon mustard: 50g
- White sesame: 50g
- Black sesame: 50g
- Baby cucumber: 50g
- Cherry tomato: 30g
- Beansprouts: 10g
- Edible flowers: 3 pieces
- Wasabi mustard: 5g
- Whipping cream: 60g
• Marinate the tuna with yellow mustard, then roll in white and black sesame.
• Sauté the tuna for 10 seconds on each side.
• Thinly slice the baby cucumber and roll into delicate wheels
• Mix the wasabi mustard and whipping cream until the mixture thickens.
• Cut the tuna into thin slices and place on top of the mixed salad.
• Dab some mustard cream sauce on the tuna and around the plate.
• Garnish with beansprouts, edible flowers, cherry tomatoes, and cucumber
You can enjoy Sesame-Crusted Tuna Tataki or a Business Set Lunch at C’est La Vie Restaurant, 2nd floor, Mai House Saigon Hotel, 157 Nam Kỳ Khởi Nghĩa Street, Võ Thị Sáu Ward, Hồ Chí Minh City. Tel: +84 (0) 2873039000. — VNS