|Executive Chef Nguyễn Tuấn Anh from Fraser Residence Hanoi|
Liven up your meal with juicy homemade hamburgers. Beef is a great source of protein and nutrients. A burger provides a comprehensive meal that incorporates beef with fresh vegetables: a meaty classic that's hard to beat.
It’s time to get back to basics to prep your classic burger from scratch. Executive Chef Tuấn Anh at Fraser Residence Hanoi presents the necessary ingredients for your go-to recipe. Your kids will surely clean their plates in no time.
|Classic Homemade burgers|
- Ground beef: 200g
- Onion: 100g
- Breadcrumbs: 20g
- Yellow mustard: 10g
- Salt: 5g
- Pepper: 5g
- Paprika: 10g
- Burger bun: 1
- Lettuce: 100g
- Tomato: 1
- Pickle: 20g
- Cheddar cheese: 2 slices
- Egg: 2
- Mayonnaise:20 g
- Ketchup: 20g
- Onion: peeled, washed, and chopped into small pieces.
- Combine and mix ground beef, onion, breadcrumb, paprika, yellow mustard, salt, pepper, and egg yolk. Let the mixture rest for 2-3 hours.
- Form the beef mixture into four flat, round portions about the same diameter as the prepared bun, pan-sear for 2 minutes on each side, and let rest for 2 minutes.
- Cook patties on the grill at 180 degrees Celsius for 3 minutes, then put on 2 slices of cheese for 1 minute.
- Meanwhile, fry a sunny side up egg.
- Cut the bun in half horizontally, pan-fry on both sides or bake (1 minute).
- Wash and slice the tomatoes. Lettuce, remove the stem and wash and separate the leaves one by one.
- Mix mayonnaise with ketchup at a ratio of 1:1
- Spread the sauce mixture on one side of each bun.
- Place lettuce, tomato, pickle, beef patty, sunny side up egg on top of half of the bun, and finally put the other half on top.
- Place on a plate and serve with salad and fries
Enrich your culinary adventure with a curated selection of delectable food and drink at Relish Restaurant in Fraser Residence Hanoi, C5 Đỗ Nhuận Street, Xuân Đỉnh Ward, Bắc Từ Liêm District, Hà Nội. Tel: (024) 3275 0888. VNS