Aerogel, an ultralight and versatile material, made for the first time from discarded plastic bottles, might contribute to tackling the global plastic scourge.
A 72-year-old man died while six members of his family were rescued from a fire at their home in Hà Nội’s Phú Xuyên Town on Sunday afternoon.
Italian police on Wednesday rescued 51 children taken hostage by their school bus driver, who doused the vehicle in petrol and set it alight apparently in protest at migrant deaths in the Mediterranean.
Two Vietnamese girls were among the six victims who died in a fire yesterday morning at an entertainment centre in Ipoh, the capital city of the Malaysian state of Perak, The Star reported.
One person has died after inhaling noxious fumes from a coal stove, doctors at a hospital in Nghệ An Province have said.
The Carina Plaza apartment building will be repaired three months after a fire that killed 13 people on March 23, according to a representative of the owner Hùng Thanh Ltd Company.