with chef de cuisine Thơm Nguyễn at Saigon Café Restaurant, Sheraton Saigon Hotel
|Alsace sausage salad with herb dressing|
As an expert in salad recipes for 18 years, Chef Thơm shares her secret to making a delectable cold dish of Alsace sausage and herb dressing.
This fine salad is easy to make and a perfect choice for a party at home.
Alsace sausage salad with herb dressing
- Pork ham (jambon): 200gr
- Pickle (gherkin): 50gr
- Emmental cheese: 50gr
|Chef Thơm Nguyễn|
- White vinegar: 2 tablespoons
- Parsley: 1 tablespoon
- Coriander (cilantro): 1 tablespoon
- Sugar: 2 tablespoons
- Salt and pepper: half a tablespoon
- Sunflower oil: 2 tablespoons
- Slice the Emmental cheese, ham and pickle into thin strips
- Add the thinly sliced cheese, ham, pickle to the mixing bow land stir well with the dressing
- Plate up, add garnish to your liking, and enjoy.
Salad lovers also can enjoy this salad at Saigon Café seafood buffet restaurant, Sheraton Saigon Hotel, at 88 Đồng Khởi Street in HCM City’s District 1. VNS