Friday, August 17 2018

VietNamNews

Electrical store fire kills 3 in Nam Định

Update: April, 23/2018 - 08:00
The scene of the fire that killed three in the northern province of Nam Định yesterday. — VNA/VNS Photo Văn Đạt
Viet Nam News

NAM ĐỊNH — A blaze killed a woman and her two children, including a 10-year-old girl and a 6-year-old boy, early yesterday in the northern province of Nam Định’s Yên Tiến Commune.

The blaze reportedly occurred in an electrical store while the three victims were sleeping at about 2am yesterday.

The initial cause of the fire is allegedly a short circuit. A local fire-fighting team extinguished the fire within one hour. Local police are investigating the case.

Also yesterday, another fire destroyed about 500sq.m of a workshop in Hải Hưng Phát Co. Ltd in the southern province of Bình Dương.

When the fire happened at 7:30am in the company that specialised in processing timber, many workers were present but there were no casualties. A local fire-fighting team took nearly three hours to control the fire.

The case is also under investigation.—VNS

Send Us Your Comments:

See also: