Green tea mousse
Viet Nam News
with chef Patrick Ho from Fortuna Hanoi Hotel
Green tea mousse is a cool dessert. This recipe uses matcha green tea powder. Let this dish cool down your weekend!
Ingredients: serves 4
1 tsp gelatin, powder
4 tsp water
2 egg yolks
1⁄2 cup sugar
1 cup milk
1 cup heavy cream
1 tsp macha green tea powder
3 tsp warm water
chef Patrick Ho
- Dissolve gelatine powder in 4 tsp water and set aside.
- Mix egg yolks and sugar in a bowl. Heat milk in a pan and dissolve the gelatine in the milk. Gradually add the milk in the egg mixture.
- Dissolve green tea powder in 3 tsp warm water. Add the green tea in the egg and milk mixture and stir well, cooling the bowl in ice water.
- Further, add whipped heavy cream in the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into cups or glasses and chill them in the refrigerator minimum of 2 hours.
You can sample the dish at Fortuna Hanoi Hotel, 6B Láng Hạ St, Ba Đình Dist, Hà Nội. mTel. 84.24. 3831 333 3 * Ext. 6435.