Saturday, July 21 2018

VietNamNews

Electrical warehouse catches fire, no casualty

Update: April, 09/2018 - 16:00
Firefighters and residents try to extinguish the fire. — VNA/VNS Photo Nguyễn Thành
Viet Nam News

NINH THUẬN — A warehouse of a household appliance company in the central province of Ninh Thuận was burnt down on Sunday. No casualty was reported.

The fire broke out inside the warehouse at some 8pm on Sunday.

The warehouse’s owner and neighbours tried to extinguish the fire with mini fire extinguishers without success.

Dozens of firefighters and fire trucks were deployed to the scene. They got the blaze under control in two hours.

A truck, several pieces of furniture, electronic parts and household appliances were burnt down by the time the firefighters arrived.

The fire also spread to three adjacent houses but caused little damage.

As the warehouse was located on a major street crossing the stretch of National Route 1A in Phan Rang-Tháp Chàm City, the fire caused traffic congestion for several hours.

The warehouse belonged to Phước Lộc Gia Commerce and Service Company Ltd, headquartered in Ninh Thuận Province. Further investigation is underway. — VNS

Send Us Your Comments:

See also: