- Nom, nom, Việt Nam - Episode 85: Raw red jellyfish
- Nom, nom, Vietnam - Episode 80: Noodles with chili salt
- Nom, nom, Việt Nam - Episode 79: Fried spring rolls
- Nom, nom, Vietnam-Episode 78: Cylindrical glutinous rice cake
- Nom, nom, Việt Nam - Episode 77: Bamboo shoots and squid soup
Shrimp paste maybe smelly to many, but when it is mixed with galangal and pig’s legs, it can create a rich flavoured dish. The tenderness of the meat and crispy skin have made many Vietnamese fall in love with grilled pig’s leg with noodles, especially in cold weather.