INVITATION TO BID
For rehabilitating 17.5 ha Sonneratia caseolaris Group 2/ 91164145
As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. On behalf of the German Government, GIZ currently provides advisory services to the Government of Viet Nam in three priority areas: Vocational training, Environmental policy and sustainable use of natural resources, and Energy. For further information, please visit www.giz.de/viet-nam.
GIZ has implemented a number of activities as “Tackling Climate Change Together (TCCT) Vietnam” to rehabilitate coastal mangrove forests in the Mekong Delta with the participation of local communities by applying successful ecosystem-based coastal protection solutions developed by German Technical Cooperation.
GIZ Country Office Hanoi, under the authority of the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammnarbeit would like to annouce the tender: rehabilitating 17.5 ha Sonneratia caseolaris Group 2 (Vietnamese name: Bần chua Nhóm II) on five plots along the Ba Lai riverbank, in Dai Hoa Loc commune and Thanh Phuoc commune, Binh Dai district, Ben Tre province.
Reference: 91164145_Rehabilitating 17.5 ha Sonneratia caseolaris Group 2 (Vietnamese name: Bần chua Nhóm II)
The eligible suppliers interested in the tender can inform us officially through the Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the minimum technical requirements for this tender, by 17:00 on 26.07.2022
- Terms of delivery: free delivery to Ben Tre province as per GIZ instruction
- Delivery time: by 30.08.2022
- Payment: Payment after receipt of goods against VAT Invoice and delivery note (negotiable)
GIZ will select the most economic and efficient quotation from submitted bidders, which fullfil at least the minimum technical requirements.
Bid is to be submitted in 02 scan copies with full signature and stamp, 01 in Vietnamese and 01 in English, with same validity, including following documents:
1. Letter of Interest
2. Bidding quotation (technical proposal and financial offer incl. VAT and excl. VAT). Send by two separated emails.
3. Company profile (could be in Vietnamese, incl. copy of business registration certificate)
4. Copy of audited financial report or annual tax report of last 03 years (could be in Vietnamese, incl. balance sheet, income statement, cashflow statement, tax liquidation)
5. Proof of experience for providing similar products in the past (could be in Vietnamese, copy of similar contracts)
to email: VN_PoG_Quotation@giz.de at the latest by 17:00 on 29.07.2022 (Hanoi time)
Bids sending not as formally required or after the deadline will be disqualified.
Only the winning bidder will be later contacted for order placement