CalL for PUBLIC TENDER
local CONSULTANCY SERVICE for the ASSIGNMENT
“Energy Efficiency Working Group (EEWG) for Fashion Manufacturers”
As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. On behalf of the German Government, GIZ provides advisory services to the Vietnamese Government in three priority areas: (1) Vocational training, (2) Environmental policy and sustainable use of natural resources, and (3) Energy. For further information, please visit www.giz.de/viet-nam.
GIZ Office Hanoi is conducting a public tender to seek qualified national consulting consortium (here after called as the NC) for the project “Initiative for Global Solidarity” (IGS) to carry out the assignment “Energy efficiency working group (EEWG) for fashion manufacturers”.
- Tentative timeframe of the assignment: from 16th August 2022 until 30th November 2022
- Place of assignment: mainly in Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh citiy and other provinces
- NC’s working days: up to 186 working days
- Requirements: The NC is required to have extensive expertise of energy efficiency (EE) consulting and training in the field of textile & garment sector (having 30 EE-related projects on textile & garment sector, being trainer in 5 EE training courses) as well as a large network with textile & garment factories (with 40 textile & garment factories in the client database).
Please contact GIZ Office Hanoi before 01.07.2022 to receive the EoI assessment grid by sending interest expression to email address Question-from-bidder-PoS-VN@giz.de with subject: Interest expression for tender 83412516-IGS.
Eligibility documents in English shall be prepared and submitted:
- Letter of interest (with Director’s signature and company stamp);
- NC profile (incl. Business license (for firm) or Decision of establishment (for association), tax code registration, organisational chart, summary of experience in energy eficiency for textile and garment sector as per the requirements mentioned above);
- Consortium contract and nomination of consortium leader;
- Audited financial report of the last 3 years.
Eligibility documents are to be sent to email address VN_PoS_Quotation@giz.de with subject: Eligibility documents for tender 83412516-IGS, by 17:00 (Hanoi time) on 07.07.2022 at the latest.
GIZ is obliged to ensure confidentiality of all bidding documents submitted.
1. Please send your interest expression and questions only to the official mailbox: Question-from-bidder-PoS-VN@giz.de before 01.07.2022.
2. Please send your Eligibility documents only to the official mailbox: VN_PoS_Quotation@giz.de before 17:00 on 07.07.2022.
3. Sending bidding documents to wrong email address will lead to disqualification of the bidder.
4. Only selected bidders will be contacted later for tender dossier.