with executive sous chef Patrick Morris of Sheraton Hanoi Hotel
A must try for the new season! The dish is brought to you by chef Morris from Hemispheres Steak and Seafood Grill restaurant.
Ingredients: serves 1
- 1 avocado
- 25g shallot, thin slice
- 10g garlic, thin slice
- 20g bacon, chopped
- 100g fresh blue swimmer crab meat
- 20g gorgonzola cheese
- 20g parmesan cheese
- 150ml cooking cream
- 10g Italian parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 20ml white wine
- In a hot pan add garlic, shallot and bacon, lightly sautee for 2 min then add the crab sauté for one more minute.
- After that, add white wine and stir well the mixture to dissolve the garlic, shallot, bacon and crab, then add cream and bring to boil.
- Once boiling, reduce heat and add gorgonzola cheese. Season with salt and pepper, then cook until the sauce become consistent.
- Cut avocado in half and scoop avocado out of the skin (do not break the skin, keep for serving). Cut avocado into a nice medium dice, then add avocado and chopped parsley to the warm cream mixture.
- Do not boil again. Coat the avocado with cream mixture and put it back in to the skin, top with parmesan cheese and put under grill until golden.
You can sample the dish on the second floor, Sheraton Hà Nội Hotel, K5 Nghi Tàm St, 11 Xuân Diệu Road, Tây Hồ Dist, Hà Nội. Tel: 3719 9000/ 0903 420 955.