Thanh Nhàn hospital in Hai Bà Trưng District, Hà Nội, where the patient went for a test for SARS-COV-2. — Photo: kenh14.vn
A detailed timeline of the travel history of a COVID-19 patient from Hà Nội has been released, as the authorities attempt to track and trace everyone he came into contact with.
The patient is a 27-year-old man who works for a bank in the capital. Last month he visited Đà Nẵng for three days.
He returned to Hà Nội on a Vietjet Air flight number VJ520, departing at 11.35 pm on July 22.
Since his return, he visited a number of places in the capital, and went for a two-day vacation to a beach resort with his work colleagues.
The patient has a house on Đại La street, Hai Bà Trưng District but often stays at a boarding house on Nguyễn Văn Trỗi street, Phương Liệt Ward, Thanh Xuân District.
Since arriving back to the capital from the central city on July 22, the man’s history includes:
- After arriving in Hà Nội, the patient took a Grab car to go to work at the bank at 38 Hàng Da street. The patient had contact with about 20 members of staff.
- On the evening of July 22, the patient returned to visit his wife and children at home at 128C Dai La. After that, he went to sleep at 6/91 Nguyen Van Troi.
- From July 22 to July 25, the patient went to work normally and had contact with colleagues.
- On July 26 and 27, the patient went to Sầm Sơn beach, Thanh Hoá Province with his colleagues (19 people). During these two days, the patient had no contact with people outside of the group.
- On July 27, the patient returned to his boarding house at 6/91 Nguyễn Văn Trỗi, Hà Nội.
- On July 28, the patient read the notification of the Ministry of Health recommending self-isolation regarding people who had returned from Đà Nẵng. He began self-isolation at his boarding house.
- On August 3, the patient had a fever of 39 degrees Celsius. He traveled by personal motorbike to Thanh Nhàn hospital in Hai Bà Trưng District for examination.
- During his time at Thanh Nhàn hospital, the patient was in the same room with patient 812 and another patient named N who wore a mask. Patient 962 borrowed patient 812's phone to call his family.
- On the afternoon of August 4, patient 962 received a negative result for the PCR COVID-19 test, and he was discharged. After leaving the hospital, the patient quarantined himself at the boarding house. He had contact with the owner of the guest house and his mother, but was wearing a mask at the time.
- On August 8, the patient had close contact with a colleague living in Giải Phóng while wearing a mask.
- On August 10, the patient had symptoms of loss of taste and smell, then he called Thanh Nhàn hospital for consultation and was instructed to monitor his health at home.
- On August 14, the patient drove a motorbike to Thanh Nhàn hospital by himself, and parked in the parking lot in front of the hospital gate.
- On August 15, the patient was sampled for the second time, the test results at Thanh Nhàn hospital and Hanoi Disease Control Center were positive for SARS-CoV-2.
The man came into contact with L.H.D, the owner the guest house, and his mother between three and five times from August 3-14. L.H.D went to work in Việt Trì, Phú Thọ on the morning of August 15 by coach. He stayed in a hotel at 2090 Hùng Vương street in Việt Trì City. He also visited a restaurant at Vincom Phú Thọ.
He also travelled by Grab car from Phú Thọ to Hà Nội. The details of that taxi have been recorded and are being tracked by the authorities.
Since the second threat of coronavirus struck in Đà Nẵng last month, there have been nine locally transmitted cases detected in Hà Nội. — VNS