WWF-VIET NAM: CALLS FOR PROPOSAL
“Development of Eco-tourism master plans for Bach Ma National Park, Phong Dien Nature Reserve, and Sao La Nature Reserve for the period of 2022-2030"
WWF - Viet Nam, USAID Biodiversity Conservation would like to invite consultants to submit their proposal for the “Development of Eco-tourism master plans for Bach Ma National Park, Phong Dien Nature Reserve, and Sao La Nature Reserve for the period of 2022-2030."
Detailed information can be found here: vietnam.panda.org/en/get_involved/jobs/?uNewsID=374917
HOW TO APPLY:
Consultants are invited to submit electronic proposals via email. Consultants who intend to submit electronic proposals must observe the following instructions:
The proposal shall be separated in two files: one for the technical proposal and one for the financial proposal.
- The file for the financial proposal shall be protected by a password which shall be kept with the consultant. If the consultant passes the technical requirement threshold, WWF-Viet Nam would then request the password to open the financial proposal file. However, if the consultant loses the password or in case the file cannot be opened, WWF-Viet Nam will not assume responsibility.
- The electronic file shall be in the form of MS word or MS excel or PDF.
- Please send the electronic proposal to WWF-Viet Nam’s designated mailbox at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Your e-mail must have the subject heading “Ref FY22-1441/BCA- [name of consultant] – Proposal Submission”.
- Please be aware that bids or proposals emailed to WWF-Viet Nam will be rejected if they are received after the deadline. As an email may take some time to arrive after it is sent, especially if it contains a lot of information, we advise all consultants to send email submissions well before the deadline.
- The maximum size per email that WWF-Viet Nam can receive is 25MB.
The deadline for submission is July 22, 2022 at 11:30 a.m (ICT).