Stir-fried prawns with butter and milk
If you want to indulge with fresh and flavoursome prawn creations, why not try this recipe for stir-fried prawns with butter and milk by Chef Nguyễn Văn Tuân from Fortuna Hanoi Hotel. Simple yet tasty, this is a delightful dining experience and a special treat for your taste buds.
Ingredients: serves 2-3
300g tiger prawns
1 can light milk
50g unsalted butter
20g egg floss
10g curry leaves
10g chicken powder
Chef Nguyễn Văn Tuân from Fortuna Hotel Hanoi
- Slice open the backs of the prawns to remove the black veins.
- Deep fry the prawns in a wok, then pat dry and set aside.
- Heat up the light milk and unsalted butter in a saucepan over medium heat, then add the curry leaves, chilli and chicken powder. Stir well until the sauce thickens and becomes smooth.
- Add the deep-fried prawns into the sauce and stir well for 2-3 minutes.
- Arrange the prawns and sauce on a serving plate and top with egg floss.
This dish can be enjoyed at Fortuna Hotel Hanoi, 6B Láng Hạ Str, Ba Đình Dist, Hà Nội. Tel: 04 3831 3333, ext 6160 or visit fortuna.vn