As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. On behalf of the German Government, GIZ currently provides advisory services to the Government of Viet Nam in three priority areas: Vocational training, Environmental policy and sustainable use of natural resources, and Energy. For further information, please visit www.giz.de/viet-nam.
The Project strengthening the climate resilience of agricultural systems in Cambodia and Vietnam (CRAS). The CRAS plans to purchase 348,000 THA1 Coffee Seedlings.
GIZ Country Office Hanoi, under the authority of the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammnarbeit would like to annouce the Tender package for supply 348,000 THA1 Coffee Seedlings.
The eligible suppliers interested in the tender can inform us officially through the Email: email@example.com to receive the tender dossier.
- Place of delivery: free to Son La province, Son La province
- Delivery time: Please indicate your shortest delivery time after order placement
- Payment: Payment after receipt of goods against VAT Invoice and delivery note (negotiable)
GIZ will select the most economic and efficient quotation from submitted bidders, which fullfil at least the minimum technical requirements.
Bid is to be submitted in 02 original copies with full signature and stamp, 01 in Vietnamese and 01 in English, with same validity, including following documents:
2. Bidding quotation (technical proposal and financial offer incl. VAT and excl. VAT). Send by two separated emails.
3. Company profile (could be in Vietnamese, incl. copy of business registration certificate or equivalent)
4. Copy of audited financial report or annual tax report of last 03 years (could be in Vietnamese, incl. balance sheet, income statement, cashflow statement, tax liquidation)
5. Proof of experience for providing similar products in the past (could be in Vietnamese, copy of similar contracts or a feasible proposal with proofs)
The documents are to be submitted to the email VN_PoG_Quotation@giz.de at the latest by 17:00 (Vietnam time) on 19.10.2022; we request you to submit the technical offer and price quotation in two separate emails with subject as "Technical offer – PO 91166098" and “Price Quotation – PO 91166098” respectively.
Bids interested in the assignment are recommended to contact GIZ by sending request to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the complete tender dossier by 17:00 (Vietnam time) on 14.10.2022.
GIZ is obliged to ensure the confidentiality of all bidding documents submitted.
Bids sending not as formally required or after the deadline will be disqualified.
Only the winning bidder will be later contacted for order placement.