Friday, September 30 2016

VietNamNews

Fire at electrical appliance store kills four

Update: June, 10/2016 - 16:00
The scene of the fire, which broke out early this morning and killed four people inside a store. — VNA/VNS Photo
Viet Nam News

HCM CITY — A fire, which broke out at an electrical appliance store in HCM City’s Lũy Bán Bích Road at 4am this morning, killed four people inside.

Colonel Lê Tấn Bửu, director of the city’s Firefighting and Fire Prevention Department, said the blaze occurred while five people were sleeping in the store.

Only one person managed to get out, while the remaining got trapped inside.

Firefighters have been trying to get in the store to get the bodies out.

The area has been cordoned off. — VNS

 

 

Send Us Your Comments:

See also: