Thursday, May 23 2019

VietNamNews

A stilt house fire killed a three-year-old girl

Update: April, 22/2019 - 08:34
The house was totally destroyed in the inferno. — VNA/VNS Photo Hồng Điệp

 

GIA LAI — A three-year-old girl has died after a blaze broke out at a stilt house in the Central Highlands province of Gia Lai.

Two of her relatives were also injured in the fire in Ia Boãi Commune, Ia Pa District.

Initial reports say the blaze broke out at 10.30pm on Saturday due to unattended cooking.

The fire burnt down the 40sq.m house, all assets and three buffaloes tied underneath.

Authorities are helping to provide financial supports for the funeral. — VNS

  • Tags:

Send Us Your Comments:

See also: