|Hainanese Pork Chop Singapore|
With Chef Patrick Ho from Fortuna Hanoi Hotel
An East meets West dish. Enjoy!
Ingredients: serves 3-4
- - 4 slices of pork loin
- 2 big potatoes, cut into bite-size
- 1 big tomato, cut into bite-size
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 cup breadcrumbs/cream crackers, crushed
- 1/2 tbsp light sauce
- 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
- Pinch of pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp HP sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Pinch of salt to taste
- Corn starch, for thickening
|Chef Patrick Ho|
- Using the back of a knife or kitchen mallet flatten the pork loin and marinate with the seasoning for 2 hours. Set aside.
- Fry potatoes till golden brown and set aside.
- In a pan, heat oil.
- Coat each piece of pork loin with beaten egg and breadcrumbs and till golden brown and crispy.
- Cut or slice pork chop into strips and set aside.
- Sauté some chopped garlic in a hot pan with a little oil and fry till fragrant.
- Add onions and fry till softened.
- Add in sauce mixture and follow by tomatoes and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add in cooked potatoes and mix well. Prepare corn starch to thicken the sauce.
- Place cut pork chop on serving plate and pour the cooked sauce over and serve hot. Enjoy!
You can enjoy the dish at Fortuna Hotel, 6B Láng Hạ St, Ba Đình Dist, Hà Nội. Tel: (84 – 4) 3831 3333 – 6435/6437/6413. Website: email@example.com |fortuna.vn.