Monday, May 25 2020

VietNamNews

One more COVID-19 patient recovers, total hits 145

Update: April, 13/2020 - 16:31
Patient number 155 has recovered and was discharged from the Bạc Liêu General Hospital on April 13. — Photo courtesy of the hospital

HÀ NỘI — One more COVID-19 patient has recovered and was discharged from Bạc Liêu General Hospital today, lifting the country’s total number of recoveries to 145.

According to the Sub-Committee of Treatment of the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control, the recovered patient is patient number 155, female, 21, Vietnamese nationality. She was admitted to the hospital on March 23.

During treatment, she was tested many times and all test results were negative for SARS-CoV-2 from April 3 to 9.

The patient now has no fever, no cough, no breathing difficulties, no chest pain and is in a stable condition. She will continue to be isolated and monitored for the next 14 days.

The sub-committee said there are 117 people being treated at 14 hospitals across the country, of which 22 have tested negative once and 16 have tested negative twice.

As of this Monday morning, Việt Nam has reported 262 COVID-19 cases, of which 159 people returned from abroad (60.7 per cent) and the remaining 103 were secondary infection cases (39.3 per cent). No fatalities have been reported in Việt Nam. — VNS

Send Us Your Comments:

See also: