As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. On behalf of the German Government, GIZ provides advisory services to the Vietnamese Government in three priority areas: (1) Vocational training, (2) Environmental policy and sustainable use of natural resources, and (3) Energy. For further information, please visit www.giz.de/viet-nam.
The Digital Transformation Center Vietnam (DTC VN) is jointly implemented by the Ministry of Planning and Investment’s National Innovation Center and the German Development Agency (GIZ) on behalf of the German Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development. The DTC VN is part of the Global Project “Digital Transformation” and aims to support its partner countries in creating and accelerating local innovation and collaborate on digital policy issues such as data protection, digital public goods or data-driven policy making. In Vietnam, our focus areas lie on climate innovation and green technology, Industry 4.0 and digital skills as well as big data usage and Artificial Intelligence.
DTC VN project is looking for a national consulting firm (including 01 Team leader, 02-03 team members and 03-04 experts) to execute the assignment “Implementation of the Green Tech Landing Pad program”.
On behalf of the DTC project, the GIZ Office Hanoi is conducting a public tender to seek qualified National Consulting Firm(s) (here after called as NC) for the assignment as follows:
Tentative duration: from 22 May 2023 to 15 November 2023Place of assignment: Mainly in Ho Chi Minh, Hanoi and other provinces (Binh Duong, Long An, BRVT, Dong Nai, Tay Ninh)NC’s number of working days: up to 240 days (70 days for team leader, 120 days for team members, 50 days for expert pool)Requirements: The selected NC is expected to have extensive expertise of circular economy and energy in the textile industry (having 1-2 related projects on circular economy)
Interested NCs are requested to send the eligibility dossier in Vietnamese and English including
1. Letter of interest (with Director’s or authorised person’s signature and company stamp)
2. NC profile (incl. Business license (for firm) or Decision of establishment (for association), Tax code registration, organisational chart, summary of experience in policy sector)
3. Audited financial reports of the last 3 years. Important/key information in the audited financial reports or in annual tax reports must be translated into English if documents are in Vietnamese
For your better preparation, receipt of Eligibility Assessment Sheet, Code of Conduct, Guidance on filetransfer and Regulation for bidders/contractors on consequences in case of submitting falsified information/documents, please send email request to Question-from-bidder-PoS-VN@giz.de before 20.03.2023.
NCs send Eligibility dossiers to VN_PoS_Quotation@giz.de latest by 17:00 (Hanoi time) on 03.04.2023 with email subject: “Tender 83433496 – DTC VN: Eligibility dossier”.
GIZ is obliged to ensure the confidentiality of all bidding documents submitted.
1. Request of eligibility assessment to be sent to Question-from-bidder-PoS-VN@giz.de before 20.03.2023
2. Eligibility assessment related questions to be sent to Question-from-bidder-PoS-VN@giz.de before 27.03.2023
3. Eligibility dossier to be sent to VN_PoS_Quotation@giz.de before 5 PM on 03.04.2023. Sending documents to wrong email address will lead to disqualification of the bidder.
4. For data protection and information security reason: In case the total volume of your bids is below 10 MB, you can attach them directly in the email sent to us. In case the total volume of your bids is above 10 MB, the files must be sent via GIZ filetransfer system. We will provide the guidance on how to use filetransfer to interested bidders. Files sent via other applications/systems such as google drive, dropbox…will not be accepted.
Only selected bidders will be contacted for receipt of tender dossier.