Viet Nam News
with Chef Allen Cha from JW Marriott Hotel Hà Nội
For an exotic version of a pancake, an all-time family favorite, why not try out this authentic recipe for Korean seafood pancakes, brought to you by Chef Cha from JW Café Restaurant? It’s a new way to treat your family to fresh seafood during the summer vacation.
Ingredients: serves 3
200g Bu Chim powder
Oil for cooking
80g spring onions
100g assorted seafood
20g chilli soy sauce
50g sliced red pepper
50g sliced green pepper
- Mix the Bu Chim powder and water to make a thin paste.
- Heat oil in a pan, and add the spring onions and paste.
- Add the seafood, chilly soy sauce to the top of the pancake while continues to cook the bottom in 10 minutes, and then flip the pancake.
- Flip it again and pour one egg over the top.
- Flip the pancake once more, then sprinkle red and green pepper on top.
- Serve the pancake while it’s still hot.
You can sample the dish at JW Café Restaurant, JW Marriott Hà Nội, 8 Đỗ Đức Dục Road, Mễ Trì, South Từ Liêm, Hà Nội. Tel: +84 38 335588 (ext 1125), Facebook: jwcaferestaurant.