Friday, February 28 2020


Three people die from power generator fumes

Update: September, 19/2016 - 11:48

HÀ NỘI — Three people died in Hà Nội’s Gia Lâm District and three others are still in hospital after using a power generator while sleeping, police said on Saturday.

The victims worked at a clothing store in Ninh Hiệp Market in Ninh Hiệp Commune. They turned on the power generator for cooling after the commune experienced a power cut on Saturday night.

The store owner unlocked the victims’ room after none of them showed up for work in the morning.   — VNS

Send Us Your Comments:

See also: