Monday, September 25 2017

VietNamNews

Fire damages rented house in District 1

Update: February, 21/2017 - 09:00
Illustrative image.—Photo vietnamplus.vn
Viet Nam News

HCM CITY — A fire broke out this morning on Phạm Phú Thứ Street, District 11, in HCM City, damaging an over 100sq.m. house.

No casualty was reported, but everything inside the house was destroyed. The fire was finally extinguished after two hours.

The house had several rooms and was rented by garbage collectors. The fire quickly spread because there were a lot of junk items and garbage stored inside the house.

Investigation into the fire is underway.—VNS

 

Send Us Your Comments:

See also: