As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. On behalf of the German Government, GIZ currently provides advisory services to the Government of Viet Nam in three priority areas: Vocational training, Environmental policy and sustainable use of natural resources, and Energy. For further information, please visit www.giz.de/viet-nam.
The Programme Reform of TVET in Viet Nam (TVET Programme) plans to purchase two lots of equipment: List of actuator system equipment (Lot 1) and List of control system equipment (Lot 2).
GIZ Country Office Hanoi, under the authority of the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammnarbeit would like to annouce the Tender package procurement of two lots of equipments: List of actuator system equipment (Lot 1) and List of control system equipment (Lot 2).
The eligible suppliers interested in the tender can inform us officially through the Email: email@example.com to receive the detail technical specifications.
The items shall be guaranteed in An Giang and Long An provinces, Vietnam
- Place of delivery: free An Giang Vocational training college and Long An College
- Delivery time: Please indicate your shortest delivery time after the order placement
- Payment: Payment after receipt of goods against VAT Invoice and delivery note (negotiable)
GIZ will select the most economic and efficient quotation from submitted bidders who fullfil at least the minimum technical requirements for each lot/province.
Bid is to be submitted in 02 original copies with full signature and stamp, 01 in Vietnamese and 01 in English, with same validity, including following documents:
2. Company profile (incl. copy of business registration certificate)
3. Copy of audited financial report or annual tax report of last 03 years (2022, 2021, 2020. It could be in Vietnamese, incl. balance sheet, income statement, cashflow statement, tax liquidation)
4. Proof of experience for providing similar products in the past (could be in Vietnamese, copy of similar contracts)
5. Bidding quotation (technical proposal and financial offer incl. VAT and excl. VAT) should be sent in two separated emails.
The documents are to be submitted to the email VN_PoG_Quotation@giz.de at the latest by 17:00 (Vietnam time) on 25.05.2023. We request you to submit the technical offer and price quotation in two separate emails with subject as "Technical offer and profile – PO 91172108" and “Price Quotation – PO 91172108” respectively.
Bidders interested in the assignment are recommended to contact GIZ by sending request to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the complete tender dossier by 17h00 (Vietnam time) on 22.05.2023.
GIZ is obliged to ensure the confidentiality of all bidding documents submitted.
Bids sending not as formally required or after the deadline will be disqualified.
Only the winning bidder will be later contacted for order placement.