Friday, December 9 2016

VietNamNews

Fire breaks out at grill restaurant

Update: October, 13/2016 - 15:00
A fire broke out at Gogi House on Hai Bà Trưng Street last night. - Photo vietnamplus.vn
Viet Nam News

HÀ NỘI – A fire broke out at a restaurant on Hai Bà Trưng Street in Hà Nội’s Hoàn Kiếm District last night destroying all of its facilities and a warehouse nearby. 

No casualty was reported as the fire occurred when the Gogi House restaurant was closed. However, a warehouse behind the restaurant was burnt to the ground. Some people living near the area said the restaurant and the warehouse were old-structured and deteriorated. 

It took firefighters 30 minutes to extinguish the fire. 

The case is being investigated.

Gogi House is a restaurant specialising in Korean hotpots and grilled food, under the Golden Gate Restaurant chain.

Earlier, a Gogi House restaurant on Phạm Ngọc Thạch Street in Đống Đa District caught fire in June this year.

Nguyễn Trường Sơn, head of the Fire Fighting and Prevention Police Office No. 2, said this restaurant once had been fined for violating fire prevention and control regulations.

Another restaurant under the Golden Gate chain, Sumo BBQ restaurant on Quán Sứ Street in Hoàn Kiếm District, caught fire in 2015. – VNS

 

 

 

Send Us Your Comments:

See also: